Thursday, May 26, 2011

What came first The Lesbian or the Shoe ?

On my recent trip to Calistoga I couldn't help noticing the surprising amount of lesbians that trolled the streets. Tucking their Subaru keys into their Khaki cargo shorts and fumbling for one dollar bills while entering the Antique stores.

I felt like 'my people' had arrived, and yet couldn't help wondering WHY Calistoga brings Lesbians from every where to wander the streets and stare at one another.



Then I found this store. It was like Lilith herself had parted the clouds and shined down upon this Lesbian Shoe Mecca.



As I perused the isles of clogs, crocks, and crap-o-la I realized that this very store might just be the reason Lesbians flock to Calistoga. Maybe word got out around the last Xena Princess Warrior Fan Club Committee Meeting and they are ALL here for THESE shoes !!!!



Or ! Did this retailer also notice the large amount of U-hauls parked around the parameter of Calistoga and think "hmmmm, these women may need shoes to fit their lifestyle !".



Either way, I think you will agree...Calistoga, Lesbians, and shoes go hand and foot ! Enjoy Lesbians, you have found the "sensible shoes" of our people !

No comments:

Post a Comment